Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fellowship
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fellowship was created as a two-year post-doctoral training program based in the Office of Entrepreneurial Development at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy in Chapel Hill, NC. The fellow works with and reports to the Director of Entrepreneurial Development.
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fellow is responsible in assisting with the following duties:
- Identification, protection, and commercialization of intellectual property
- Education and training of faculty, students, and postdoctoral fellows in entrepreneurship and the commercialization of IP
- Support of faculty inventors and Pharmacy-founded startup companies in all stages of technology development
- Collaboration with the UNC Office of Commercialization and Economic Development and other on- and off-campus entities involved in innovation and entrepreneurial development
- Oversight of the Eshelman Institute for Innovation MicroIncubator, including facility use agreements